Software Developer Company is the leading data visualization software for business presentations. We work on challenging visualization problems, reverse engineering of Microsoft’s code, and reinventing the user interface. And we do this all based on our own pioneering C++ library, which we have the liberty to perfect along with the rest of our code. We are the only German company funding a C++ ISO committee delegation, so there is a good chance that the components we invent will find their way into the standard.
What will you do?
We are looking for smart, creative C++ developers with a solid theoretical background. They will work largely independently and will be responsible for the whole range of activities when implementing a new feature. The developer should be able to look at a problem from the user's perspective and discuss abstract concepts with fellow developers.
- Language: fluent English is mandatory, German is a plus
- Working experience: any
- EU citizens/residence holders – any
- Education: University degree (starting from Bachelor) in Computer Science or similar
Location: Berlin, Germany. Sponsorship of the work permit, support in moving and accommodation, tickets, apartment for the first time
- A wide array of extremely challenging C++ development tasks
- An international team of brilliant minds
- A working environment that makes this team stay and grow
- Enough time to make sure that every detail of your solution is perfect
- A flat organization and plenty of room for your ideas
- No scheduled meetings
- Family-friendly working hours, no deadlines, no overtime
- Salary: 75 000-120 000 € gross per year, after the 1st year - 120 000 € guaranteed
APPLY TO THIS JOB