Technology Company developing software solutions for information security. Our team of security engineers investigate data security threats and prevent incidents from occurring.
Today, nearly everyone is connected to the Internet and threats from cybercriminals must be addressed as a top priority. Our experts work tirelesly to stop the hackers and to minimize the damage that they are inflicting.
To expand our team in Pilsen we look for a suitable colleague for this position.
What will you do?
• Developing internal tools to help our analysts work
• Tools for automated data collection from the Internet and dark web
• Most datasets contain hundreds of millions of items and more, index them in ElasticSearch
• The bulk of the work is on the backend
• What we do: ECMAScript 6, Node.js, React, ElasticSearch, MongoDB, Redis, Hadoop, ML - Tensorflow
• Collaboration in creating assignments
• At least secondary education in the field of information technology or corresponding practice
• Proven experience using SQL, Elasticsearch advantage
• Good English language skills
• Ability to work with minimal supervision, diligent, responsible, common sense
What we offer:
• Interesting work in an attractive field where you can find a professional challenge
• No job reports, endless meetings, and other useless things, we prefer work that is fun to us
• If you cannot anything yet, just show your enthusiasm, we'll be glad to help you with the rest
• 5 weeks vacation
• Meal vouchers
• Position available immediately
APPLY TO THIS JOB