Challenges to meet:
Developing and maintaining the company's infrastructure, namely:
- implementing supervision of internal infrastructure monitoring systems - selecting the necessary metrics to monitor the state of internal and client services,
- improving the performance and stability of systems,
- development of systemd files, as well as management of system constraints,
- creating and maintaining documentation for infrastructure components.
- extensive experience in running LAMP / LNMP;
- experience with monitoring systems (Icinga, Zabbix);
- experience with CI/CD systems (Gitlab-runner, Drone.io);
- experience of working with configuration management systems (Ansible);
- experience with Docker (writing Docker-file and Docker-compose);
- systems thinking and the ability to communicate and negotiate with colleagues;
- solid language skills - Russian (fluent) and English (min. B2).
Will be an advantage:
- extensive knowledge of programming languages;
- experience of working with PostgreSQL or Elasticsearch;
- experience of working with microservices;
- understanding of SRE methodology.
Our Tech stack:
- Icinga / Grafana / Prometheus / Telegraf;
- Bash, Python, Perl;
- Nginx / PHP-FPM / Apache;
- Ansible (ansible-playbook);
- Git / GitLab;
What do we offer?
- Full-Remote. Remote position in the Czech Republic.
- Team. Work in a close-knit group of professionals with years of experience.
- Tasks. A wide range of functions and constant exchange of experience with the team.
- Development. Budget for professional growth, such as educational events or conferences.
Send your CV or message us here for more information: firstname.lastname@example.org